Medicine In China
Study MBBS In China World Class University
Medicine in China
China has been receiving much attention from international students who are looking for MBBS admission in China with Ideal Study Abroad. Luckily, China offers almost anything you could want. With programs recognized the world over and degrees accredited and accepted in the same major countries as US and UK medical schools, its no wonder China is a top option for international students looking to study medicine.
China has numerous medical universities and colleges that offer undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs. Medical education in China typically follows a six-year Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program. Students receive theoretical knowledge and practical training in both TCM and Western medicine.China has made significant investments in healthcare infrastructure. Major cities have modern hospitals equipped with advanced medical technology and specialized departments for various medical disciplines. The country is also expanding healthcare services in rural areas to improve access to medical care for all citizens.
Reason to Choose MBBS In China
- The programs in China are designed based on international standards and are therefore on par with western MBBS degrees.
- The best part of medical education in China is the affordable tuition fee. The government offers large funds for excellent students.
- Good living and learning environment.
- Best Infrastructure and Laboratories with Higher Standard Materials.
- Higher Caliber teachers & all universities are owned by the government.
- Strong economy and stable society & Fast-track qualifications. The nation is medically progressing to show the new techniques.
- NMC approved government universities.
- The colleges rank high on a worldwide scale.
- The medium of instruction in English
More than the candidate should have passed 10+2/ A Level /FSc scoring more than 60% score in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. NEET qualifications are mandatory for Indian students. MEC qualifications are mandatory for Nepalese students.
Age: 18 years are eligible to apply for MBBS.
- Digital Photo
Physical examination form for foreigners
Police clearance certificate
10+2/ A level/ FSc transcript & passing certificates.
University/college application form
Internships typically last for a specific duration, which can range from several months to a year, depending on the university and program. The internship is usually structured to include rotations in different departments, allowing students to gain exposure to various medical specialties and disciplines.