Study MBBS In Nepal World Class University
Nepal, officially known as the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked country located in South Asia. It is bordered by China to the north and India to the east, west, and south. Nepal is renowned for its diverse culture, stunning landscapes, and rich heritage, making it an excellent destination for studying medicine, specifically pursuing an MBBS degree.
was Born in Nepal
Yes, that’s correct. Buddha, also known as Siddhartha Gautama, was born in what is now modern-day Nepal. He was born in a place called Lumbini, which is located in the southern part of Nepal’s Terai region. Lumbini holds immense significance as the birthplace of Buddha and is considered a sacred site for Buddhists worldwide.
Nepal is known as a peacekeeping country due to its active involvement in international peacekeeping missions. Despite being a small nation, Nepal has made significant contributions to global peacekeeping efforts, demonstrating its commitment to maintaining global peace and security.
Important Facts to Learn about Nepal
- If you wish to travel to Nepal from India, you need to make plan and move instantly like you are travelling to some other state in India.
- Indian vehicle is allowed to carry on payable of daily charges of INR 350 on a daily basis at the Nepal boarder.
- No Passport or Visa is required to travel Nepal.
- We have multiple direct flight from Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai. Apart from this, we have direct bus services from Delhi, Patna and many other cities of India.
- Many India – Nepal boarder are well connected by trains.
- Hindi, English is well spoken and understood by all the people of Nepal.
- All varieties of Indian food like Roti, dal, Paratha, vegetable, Idly, Vada, Pori, Wada Pau etc. are easily available in Nepal.
- The climate of Kathmandu and most places of Nepal is very Pleasant. It is something which will make you love to stay forever in Nepal.
- Safety & Security is the most important factor. You might have not heard such cases which is heard in other parts of World This is also considered as one the Peace full country in the world.
- The Culture, Society and festivals are same like in India.